Full Moon energy is here! Let that sh**…stuff go!
It’s time. We are moving faster and faster on the information highway.
It’s time to let go of anything that doesn’t serve you.
If you can’t sleep, move forward, change, find time, etc… IT IS TIME TO LET THE STUFF GO THAT NO LONGER SERVES YOU. If you can’t find time – understand you have all the time you need.
If you feel stuck use the power of the Full Moon to help you.
Can’t move forward- understand you have to release the leash from the past. Can’t sleep – you need sleep to stay healthy, so why do you want to be sick – maybe you need a break or rest from what you are doing (your job? or family?) is no long serving you how it is now.
Time for change. Full moon is about letting it go. Start with a meditation to prepare for the ritual.
Items to have on Hand:
- White Candle, Silver Candle or Gray Candle
- Full Moon Anointing Oil
- Full Moon Herbs (A Combination of Flowers) or Some White Sage from your Smudge Bundle
- White Sage Smudge Bundle
- Smudging Feather
- Snow Quartz or White Agate
- Pouch for your crystals
- Sea Salt
- Full Moon or a Moon Incense
- Incense Holder
- Pen or Pencil
- Paper or Dissolving Paper
Feel the power of the Full Moon.
Understand that you have powerful forces wanting you to be the best self you can be. Trust that when you are ready you will move forward even if you don’t know what is holding you back. (I always ask that anything holding me back (that I may not recognize, but am ready to move) be removed.)
Let the rays of the Full Moon energy cleanse you.
Full Moon Blessing
The Full Moon is the perfect time each month, to pause, and to take inventory of your progress within the present moment. The Full Moon heightens intuition, and brings energy and healing frequency of the Divine and All That Is. The time on and around the Full Moon supports you energetically as you contemplate your path forward, and align with the understanding of how you may best correct your course now, to align more fully with your hearts true desire, and with embodying your higher self.
Preparing your space for the Full Moon Ritual:
- Take all of your goodies and line them up.
- Smudge your space using a white sage smudge bundle. If you have never smudged before go to: How to Smudge to learn how to smudge – Included is a smudging feather which you can use to direct the smoke where you want it to go.
- Take out your candle and use the wooden spoon to sprinkle some Full Moon herbs on your candle. Just a little bit goes a long way. Put 3 drops of anointing oil on your candle – one near the wick, one drop ½ way to the edge, and one drop closest to the edge. Now light your candle to illuminate your space and your intentions.
- If you would like you can do a Full Moon Meditation or your own meditation now.
Full Moon Meditation
Relax and get comfortable
Breathe and relax to clear your mind and open your heart and energy to the light of the Divine which is all around.
Feel the brilliant light of the Full Moon glowing above you. The light of the Full Moon, which is connected to the Divine and to All That Is, shines down upon you.
Feel your energy, mind, and body receiving cleansing rays of moonlight as the positive uplifting energies of the moon stream down upon you.
Feel yourself letting go of what no longer serves, and experience your energy being uplifted and recharged…
Focus in on what you would like to finish or release.
What is the desire of your heart at this present moment when you can see it clearly?
Visualize your release, succumb to what you can’t change, and imagine the Divine light of the moon is super charging your intention.
Feel your inner light glowing brightly within you reflected in the light of the moon above. Breathe, and just be.
Slowly and gently gather your thoughts for release and become aware of your feet, your calves, your knees your hips, your heart your breath, your arms, your mouth your eyes and your crown.
You are connected.
- Take your crystals out and put them under the rays of the Full Moon if possible. A windowsill is fine.
- Light an incense stick.
- If using dissolvable paper fill a cup or bowl ¾ full of water. Take some sea salt and add it to the water. If you will be burning the paper, have a fireproof container ready to light your paper on fire.
- Now it is time to write down your intentions. You can read the Full Moon Blessing to get an idea of what to write down and release. (Remember if you are not ready to let something go or finish a cycle – that is fine. In about 30 days you can try again.)
- Say the Full Moon Blessing.
- At this full moon, I AM releasing all that is not in alignment with my greatest and highest good.
- I AM choosing to be free. I AM choosing an end to karma by forgiving everyone who has wronged me and asking forgiveness of all whom I have wronged, in all dimensions, on all timelines: past, present, and future.
- I release all beliefs, persons, and situations, that attempt to blind me to my wholeness, my connectedness and power in all dimensions, on all timelines: past, present, and future.
- I AM releasing all that distracts me from my life’s purpose, my soul purpose realizing that I can change in a moments before the thought of change takes on form. I willingly let go of all that no longer serves my greatest and highest good in all dimensions, on all timelines: past, present, and future.
- I AM releasing all beliefs, persons and situations which have prevented me from seeing the array of abundance and opportunities that continuously flow to me.
- I AM ready to receive it NOW and allow all I desire to come to me.
- I accept control of the circumstances of my life, at the same time surrendering to your divine will. I gratefully receive and accept your guidance.
- There is nothing that can prevent me from moving forward.
- I am amazing. I am changing. I am connected. I am loved. I am free.
- And so, it is.
- I now surrender all of this in exchange for wisdom, growth, and new beginnings. I let this all go for the best and highest good of all concerned.
- Take your paper with everything you have written and put it in the cup or bowl of water and stir the paper until it dissolves or light it on fire. Use care if burn the paper. Use a fireproof container.
- When done you will take your crystals and put them in your pouch. Add a few drops of your Full Moon Anointing Oil to the Pouch. (I usually put the oil on my herbs.) Carry the pouch with you or put it in a prominent spot. Every week add a few drops of oil to your pouch to keep the blessing activated. (You can leave the stones in the pouch under the light of the full moon all night if you would like.)
- I like to throw my water in the gutter or you can flush it in the toilet. Make sure your ashes or completely out if you burned your paper and put them in the trash outside of your home.
- Congratulations You have just completed a Full Moon Ritual!
Always use caution when using fire and make sure everything is in fire proof containers and put out completely.